Our class curriculum utilizes fun activities such as; games, mimics, rhymes, stories, acting, songs, music and art to get your children engaged in Spanish.
As we move from the youngest to older groups, the emphasis on structure increases – but is always focused on spending our time acquiring language rather than studying it.
See our In-School Program Details for more information.
PRESCHOOLS (Sonoma & Marin Counties)
- Bright Horizons @ Marin Commons (San Rafael)
- Wednesdays (4 AM classes)
- Happy Hearts Preschool (Petaluma)
- Mondays (AM class)
- Marin Day School – Tam Valley Campus (Mill Valley)
- Mondays (PM class)
- .pdf Release Form
- Mixed Greens Preschool (Santa Rosa)
- Tuesdays (AM class)
- Training Wheels Preschool (Cotati)
- Thursdays (PM class)