Small, family-oriented program providing Spanish learning language opportunities to families, children, adults & organizations throughout Sonoma & Marin Counties is seeking a talented and enthusiastic-bilingual individual to coordinate class offerings with schools and students.
We have been providing Spanish classes to students of all ages since 2004 and have been providing Spanish programs to an increasing number of individuals & organizations every year, creating additional opportunities for team-members and our Spanish-learning community.
We love what we do and we want to continue to grow with an individual who shares our energy!
- Bilingual – English/Spanish
- Excellent written & verbal skills in English & Spanish
- Ability to work professionally with staff and clients
- Self-motivated with an ability to work independently and with a group
- Detail oriented & responsible
- Proficient in the use of software – (minimum) spreadsheet (excel), editor (word)
We are in need of a new Enrichment Coordinator & Office Manager whose daily job functions consist of;
- Coordinating our Spanish class offerings at local schools, which requires consistent communication (phone/email) with school coordinators, student’ families, instructors, insurance company, etc..
- Maintain & coordinate program calendar and instructor assignments according to program needs
- Assisting the Program Directors to coordinate and develop program offerings
Training will be provided by the existing Enrichment Coordinator. For additional information about our programs, please visit our webpage: http://www.colorsofspanish.org/
- Part time (20-30 hours)
- Compensation: $15.00 start / increase after probationary period
- Retirement Account / after probationary period
Please submit resumes through our website ( Employment Opportunities ). Only applicants submitting resumes through the above link will be considered. Please no phone calls.