Family-oriented program providing Spanish learning language opportunities to families, children, adults & organizations throughout Sonoma & Marin Counties is seeking a talented and enthusiastic individual to join our team of experienced Spanish teachers.
We love what we do and we want to continue to grow with an individual who shares our energy!
- Fluent in Spanish with a good understanding of the grammatical structure and Hispanic culture
- Bachelor’s Degree or current Masters/Degree/Credential program in language or education related field (ECE credits or degree in education preferred)
- Self-motivated and responsible with an ability to work independently and with a group
- Positive/enthusiastic about teaching to young children
- Prior teaching experience required
We are in need of Spanish instructors for the areas of MARIN COUNTY (Novato, San Rafael, Mill Valley) & SONOMA COUNTY (Petaluma, Sebastopol, Santa Rosa)
- Children’s Program instructor
- Adult Program instructor
Training and curriculum will be learned as part of a team of instructors, led by one of the Program Directors.
Please submit resumes through our website form>>. Only applicants submitting resumes through the above link will be considered. Please no phone calls.
- This position is part time and can be as few as 1-6 classes per week to start
- Additional teaching opportunities & substitution is available after a trial period
- Pay is very competitive and based on experience
- Retirement Account / after probationary period