Join Colors of Spanish this summer in our original innovative Summer Spanish Immersion program!
Petaluma | Penngrove | Santa Rosa | Novato | Pt.Reyes
Our program consists of week-long sessions, Monday thru Friday (Thu in Petaluma & Pt.Reyes), during which students will be engaged in age appropriate, fun activities that expose children to the Spanish language through games, rhymes, stories, acting, songs, music and art.
For students entering 1st – 4th grade (*Dual Immersion K-5).
Each week will revolve around a central theme with the finale being a final project or presentation to share our student’s progress. All levels of proficiency are welcome!
- ¡Vamos al amazonas! (Let’s go to the Amazons!)
Let us be your travel-guide to the Spanish language! Have your child accompany us on a tour of this region that includes parts of Brazil, Peru, Bolivia, Venezuela, Ecuador & Colombia. No wonder there is so much to discover! What else will we find on this Spanish-language tour?
- Un día típico (A typical day)
- ¡Imagínate! (Imagine it!)
- Pintando nuestro barrio (Painting our neighborhood)
This summer you can find our Summer Spanish Immersion program in the following locations:
- Novato– Pleasant Valley Elementary
- Novato – San Ramon Elementary
- Penngrove– Penngrove Elementary
- Petaluma– Colors of Spanish
- Point Reyes Station– Dance Palace Community Center
- Santa Rosa– Austin Creek Elementary
- Santa Rosa– Yulupa Elementary School
To enroll, please submit your child’s registration form by visiting the Enroll Now! page.